LONDON VISITORS is a monthly must-have for independent visitors to the capital – an invaluable FREE guide to what to see and do, where to eat, and how to get there. We carry specially researched features, informed reviews, and extensive listings in categories such as Sightseeing, Theatre, Music and Dance, Museums, Dining, and Days Out – plus a monthly What’s On in Brighton: the gem of the south coast and under an hour from mainline train stations.
Listings have a cross reference to our A-Z map and tube map, making it very easy to use. To view our latest issue online just click on the cover to your right.
You can find all the information in one place:
- THEATRE – London Theatreland hosts the best of Shakespeare, innovative dramas and blockbuster muscials.
- MUSIC & DANCE – London's world-famous auditoria are home to the best opera, ballet, modern dance and classical music.
- MUSEUMS – London has the world's greatest collection of inspiring exhibitions and grand cultural spaces.
- SIGHTSEEING – from landmark buildings to obscure curios, London is a treasure trove of top sights to enjoy.
- DINING – with more than 7,000 restaurants and 80 different cuisines, you can dine your way around the world in London.
- SHOPPING – from legendary department stores to specialist shops, London is a mecca for retail therapy.
- TRAVEL, GREAT ESCAPES – London is very accessible and easy to navigate but if you want to take a break from the capital, many great cities are within easy reach.